Friday, September 14, 2012

Brave face

I think to deal with heart break my instinct after initial outward sorrow is to work at constructing a positive outlook and image. Tell everyone you are ok. Tell them you dont regret it, that its for th best. You dwell on everything that wasnt working. But once time has really passed you get to a point where you let yourself acknoledge the loss you felt and that part of you still misses it. That a part of you wants to go back. Im ok alone but obviously for quite some time I was happy with someone else. I guess its when you feel you are strong enough to grieve it without making yourself want to try again. This time comes now... Over a year later... I dont even remember the details I loved because Ive spent these past months forgetting it,ignoring the feelings. But my heart I guess stil aches a little... Misses the state of mind of being loved. And being a part of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment